Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hrmm its been a long time

*blows off the dust*

So its been a long time since I have written in this blog and some amazing things happened (travelled overseas, met my finace and got engaged)

But I also gined weight and so here I am again blogging and working out.

The simple reason is I want to enjoy my wedding. On one hand its because I am little vain like most people and I want those pictures that I will paying a fortune for to look good. But it is also because I do not want to be this version of myself for my husband. I want to be the best version.

Additionally I dont want to get diabetes or die of a heart attack when I am 30.

The real changing point was when I had to run for a plane and ended up with an asthma attack

So heres to 18months to loose 30kgs and be the best version of me that I can be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment