Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh work how I hate thee

Hey!



So I finally survived Ed of Financial Year with minimal damage done to my waistline which is a plus :) But I didnt really make much of an improvement either!

Everyone in my local 12WBT group has been signing up for pole dancing lessons which is something I would love to do but I also have no upper body strength either and I finish work at 3pm so the times didnt really suit me either!

But then I realised I could change gyms - which I did today. I signed a 12 month contract (havent mentioned that to my fiance yet as he would be sceptical and annoyed at me) and I am committed to going to the gym atleast 3 times a week. The other 3 days im content to mix it up and work out doing non gym things as Im easily bored and distracted. They have body pole which is a pole based workout that builds the muscles you need. I think once ive done a few months then Ill sign up. I just dont want to waste $170 on something that I wont enjoy

Feeling super committed today - I hope it lasts

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment